Beauty Review: Etude House My Lash Serum

January 27, 2017

Assalammualaikum.. If you had read my information tag entry, you might know that jawline could turn me on but actually, I always had a thing with eyelashes.. Forget about the gender, as long as they had a perfect long eyelashes, it's enough to make me desirable to pluck them one by one.. πŸ˜‚
Mana bulu mata adik?
Adik ni ada bulu mata ke tak ni? 
Before I was introduce to mascara, I had to face those comments since my eyelashes were too short to be noticed..Even after I'm introduced to mascara, I still had to face the same problem and affordable mascara wouldn't do much for me.. With the eye bags and dark circles, short eyelashes made my eyes less appealing.. Even the lash curler wouldn't help me much.. 😫

It's been months since I'd been considering for getting a lash serum, but my life as a student made me to think back and forth.. I don't want to waste my money on something unworthy so the search took quite some time..  Most of the established serum requires a great amount of money while some of the affordable ones, they're either still new in market or some had doubtful reviews..
Etude House My Lash Serum ft my daily mascara
My search was over when I found out about Etude House Lash Serum.. But the only problem left was it was not available in neither Hermo (only recently it was added on the website) nor Althea and the only alternative for me was to try my luck on Shopee and guess what? With only RM21.90, I found my lashes soul mate.. It's way too affordable for a well-known brand and with good reviews, I wouldn't want to miss it..😌
It comes in a crystal clear bottle and you could always see how much it left.. I'm using it daily before going to bed on both upper and lower lashes. One good thing about this serum is the fact that it didn't sting my eyes at all while the mascara-like applicator make it so handy and so much easier to apply.. 

I wanted to put the picture of the result but with the dark circles whom keep getting darker day by day, it's quite impossible to do so.. So, here's the only picture I could display, hopefully you could see the comparison..

Dalam hati, "tolong la nampak perbezaan dia.. tolong la..."
 I had only been applying the serum for more than 2 weeks and the result is quite visible. My lashes seemed a bit longer and healthier too.. I do notice some new lashes started to appear on my lower lashes,filling the empty spaces.. It's still new for me but I will keep applying this and looking for more progress..😚
P/s: I wanted to update something else but I left my mouse at KL while I'm back to Seremban for several days.. I need my mouse for blogwalking and stuff.. 😭Anyways, I'm still searching for my dark circle's enemy.. πŸ˜‘

14 comments

  1. im always jealous of my siblings, most of them has curl n thick lashes, while im just have a straight and short lashes T^T

    maybe i should try this. but, my problem is, i hate to put anything near my eyes. it feel so uncomfortable XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel you, BV... One of my nephew had the longest + curl eyelashes... I hate the fact that mine is too short to be noticed.. Q_Q
      Apply this and went straight to bed.. don't bother about it.. XD

      Delete
  2. guna daun lidah buaya je ..hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. uish.. Ok ni baru tau.. Tapi my mom tak tanam daun lidah buaya.. Orked banyak la.. hehe

      Delete
  3. It does looks different! XD

    hiks, I don't really pay attention to my eyelashes as I'm wearing spectacles almost 24/7 --' *grab a mirror*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank god you could see the difference.. hahaha.. Well thanks to Allah you don't have much to concern.. I'm supposed to wear spectacles but only for the "silau" purpose...

      Delete
  4. Tq for the info anis :) First time siqah tahu akan kewujudan lash serum. Haha. Nampak sangat tak tahu sangat bab beauty products :D

    Siqah suka tengok budak yang panjang bulu matanya. Bulu mata siqah pun pendek dan tak lebat. Hii

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha... Anis dulu tak tau but living with 15 girls exposed me to make up... xD
      Anak buah anis bulu mata panjang + lentik. maksu dia bulu mata pendek... Eh sakit pulak hati..haha

      Delete
  5. I dah baca tapi tak komen.
    Tak komen pun ok kan.
    Kalau nak komen pun satu je,
    Itu pun pasal tikus u yg tertinggal kat kl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tak komen pun takpe Adam... Haa kenapa dengan tikus I yg kat kl tu? XD

      Delete
  6. Damn never thought there's lash serum for growing your lash actually. My eyes are sepet so my lashes is the only thing that would help to make my eyes look bigger when I apply mascara on but my lashes are short too so it kinda difficult. I should try this serum!
    p/s : sorry to disappoint you, but no I can't see the difference in your photos teehee, (or maybe 'cause my eyes are small?), but I'll trust your writing ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. was trying hard to figure the difference from the picture too.. hahaha.. Since it's eyelashes, I'm suppose to take a close up but my dark circle is unbearable.. Q_Q
      But you should give it a try.. I promise you, there is a difference.. XD

      Delete
  7. Wah tak pernah percaya kebolehan serum selama ni, tapi mmg obvious perubahan tu. Mai pakai maskara Sendayu tinggi, and highly recommended untuk semua. hihi.

    Eh razanah tahu tak cara detect code bermasalah pasal template mai?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sendayu Tinggi eh.. Tempted jugak dengan product tu tp tu la, Money.. hahaha..

      Delete

Copyright © Chapters. Design by Fearne.