Featured Chapters: Vase of Money

January 3, 2017

Assalammualaikum.. Earning and save some money is one of my resolution for this year.. I'm planning to get focus on my writing, (besides blogging) and try to gain some money from it.. But one problem awaits is, how I could manage my time when the college started? Writing a whole book ain't an easy task and it might take months or years for it, and what if it's being rejected? 😰

Okay, it would be totally a long journey for me so let's forget about getting huge money for a while.. With this situation, every penny is valuable in my life.. Somehow, when life is miserable, Allah would always help you to find it's way.. It's not much of money but as long as your bank account filled with money,  it would still be helpful, right? 

Allow me to introduce you to vase, a website which gives you pocket money each time you answer their survey and every answer is value with money.. 😉


Three simple steps, and you're ready to collect some money.. I'm doubtful with this stuff at first and I playfully registered this, without thinking that it's real till I received this on my mail just now: 

An email informing there's a survey available for me, and after answering them, I received the next email from them, claming that: 
Some pocket money is on their way!!! What are you waiting for? Let's make some pocket money with Vase  now.. 💕

14 comments

  1. Replies
    1. It does!! waiting for more survey that could be answered.. XD

      Delete
  2. I think it is every blogger's dream to earn money by blogging and I'd love to read about your book :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is but it's just hard to make blogging as an income.. D:
      Oh, my book still has a long journey to go.. XD

      Delete
  3. Probably all I can hear is ka-ching ka-ching when answering the survey later. Sounds great tho. Maybe I'll give it a try later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure does..Hopefully more survey awaits.. xD

      Delete
  4. I think every bloggers, dream of being a writer, publishing a book, but hey, dream big and work to make it happen! good luck for us!

    this sounds exciting! I might join, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, all the best to us! XD
      glad I could share.. :3

      Delete
  5. thanks for the recommendation! i hope this website could help me achieve my 2017 resolution hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ala.. selalu nak kena elert nie dengan email..
    Apapun semoga terus ka-ching.. ka-ching..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, kena selalu alert.. hihi.. Thanks sis.. :D

      Delete
  7. Menariknya Vase :) Thank you for sharing dear :) I might join it later. Hihi.

    Good luck in your writing. No matter how long it takes, the best part is the outcome dear <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome sis.. ^^
      And yes, but the outcome is still far from sight.. I do need the luck.. xD

      Delete

Copyright © Chapters. Design by Fearne.