Assalammualaikum.. I noticed that I was tagged for the Sunshine Blogger Award by "Awesomeness", well it's the name of the blog and she is awesome by the way.. Anyways, thank you for listing me and somehow, I felt honored to do this.. ❤
The Rules: 1. Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog 2. Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you 3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions 4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
1. Introduce yourself as if you really want me to know you and you know I wouldn't even judge even if you say your secret crush is Hitler or just introduce yourself in five words.
A random introvert whom believe in a principle of accepting me for who I am or just leave me for good.. Well, I live with the quote which was made by myself, " I could be a part of the candy in your life.. The difference is only the flavour and it depends on how your treat me.." *evil laugh*😈
2. If you never have to work and never have to worry about money anymore, what will you do?
Heavenly world of doing nothing? What else would I do besides traveling around the world and complete the globe tour? 😦But come to think of it, I should invest some in rolling the money so, a company for me..! 😁
3. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
Stopping ACCA and sudden restart for a diploma? Well my parents thought I'm crazy for that moment.. haha.. oh wait.. The craziest thing was when Ateh and I went out at 12 o'clock to grab the RM1 deal of instant noodle in cup and dutch lady chocolate milk, around last 2 years if I'm not mistaken..The craziest part? We went to almost every 7E from Bukit Jelutong Subang Airport up to Batu 3, Shah Alam, trying to find the store with the RM1 instant noodles but somehow, the only thing that available was the milk.. And we end up buying choc milk at each store that we had been, lots of choc milk for our stock.. We only realized how much we had wasted when we're back home at 2, carrying 3-4 plastic bags filled with milks.. 😂
4. Favourite movie of all time and why so?
I'm trying to pick a movie that is not a well-known movie and come to think of it, I had been repeating watching The Longest Ride, adapted from Nicholas Sparks novel.. It is a romance movie, but with lots of hidden message of love and life.. A couple whom went out for the first date, saved an old guy from a car accident and all he asked was for them to grab a wooden box along.. The box was actually filled with the letter, written by the old man about his love journey with his wife, and the story goes along while revealing the letter one by one.. Not gonna write the whole story here but I would say, it's a heart-whelming movie.. 💔
5. Share with me your quirky-est nickname and how did you get that?
Well I had quite a few but I've been going along with Nesz or Nessy, adapted from flavnesz, as some of you may have noticed. I got that name from a chatting game that I played, IMVU. I'd made some of non-Malaysian friends and it's simpler for them to call me by those two names..
6. What is your greatest weakness?
My introvert character and the insensitivity of my soul.
7. What is your greatest strength?
My determination and motivation? haha..
8. What is your best childhood memory?
Wew.. I'm trying hard to find one.. Well, since I rarely had a vacation with my family, guess the best memory was when my parents brought us to Port Dickson (it's the nearest to Seremban) and everytime they took us to their office's family day..
9. If you can only keep five possessions, what would that be?
My laptop , my handphone, my hard disk, my pets and my lipsticks? haha
10. What is the biggest character turn-off for you?
A person with self boasting and sweet talker.. Well a sweet talker could be sweet but 24 hours with all girls? Hey you don't get my attention at all..😒
11. If you could have any superpower, what power would it be and why? – it must be skills, not something like time-travelling or immortality.
The power of tele-porting? I don't know why I'm thinking of being Doraemon's Pintu Ajaib now.. Oh wait.. Does doraemon's pocket considered as a skill? I mean, that abnormal cat was so cool, with all-you-want-I-possessed-just-name-it items..
Done with answering all of the question, so here is my top 11 Nominees ..
- Hanis Amanina
- Syaza Raihanah
- Anis Nadhilah
- sis Ana Suhana
- That Ravenclaw
- Mayy Jie
- Ana Fatihah
- Atheera Dayana
- Introduce yourself by stating 5 random facts about you.
- The first impression when you found my blog.
- If your life is a novel, what would the title be?
- What makes you confident?
- What is your fantasy dream?
- What is your favourite thing about earth?
- How would you spend your "Me" time?
- Between the moon and the stars, which one would you pick and why..?
- Who could inspire you the most? and Why?
- First thing you notice in a person?
- A song that describes you.
Nota kaki: Even if you're not tagged, feel free to answer the questions if you want to.. I would love to read your answers.. ❤
I was about to find the bloggers whom I wanted to pick, and found that Mayy Jie had tagged me too.. Gonna answer her questions on another entry.. haha😆