Beauty Stuff: War with Althea?

April 9, 2017

Assalammualaikum. Althea is not something new for those whom loved korean make ups. They are famous for their beauty boxes which is such a steal for beauty lovers. However, those beauty boxes would always sold out in less than few minutes, which pissed me off as I really want to grab one of those boxes. I was keeping my eyes close to their updates on Facebook till one day of February, they updated about a Free Giveaway which I don't want to be left out. 

When I saw the post, I immediately purchase it as all I need to pay was for the shipping fee but somehow, during my checkout, it didn't stated any amount to be paid and successfully purchased it. I even received an email from Althea claiming that my order had been received and they would update to me once my parcel is ready. I was too eager since it's like my first stuff from Althea and waited for almost two weeks but there's no updates regarding the parcel, and when I login to my account, that's when I know that my order was canceled without any notice..  💔

Feeling upset, I sent an email to them, expressing how frustrated am I knowing that it was cancelled without any notice, as I was totally expecting for the parcel. I was hoping for a kind reply from them, explaining the situation but then, I received no replies from them within the week. That was when I decided to declare a war, sending a message on their Facebook's inbox, claiming how disappointed I was, filled with madness. 

The althea pixies whom was dealing with me, surely was an angelic one as they calmly wheedled me with patience, helping me to solve my case and to make things better, they even send me a box filled with surprise..! 💕

It's a box filled with some Laneige trial kits and  Banila co.clean it zero sample which I had been aiming for Allah-knows-how-long, a bag filled with "Too Cool for School" make up samples, a mask and a shampoo bar soap.. 😱

Althea surely knows how to comfort me..! Thank you so much Althea for this box and I'm gonna appreciate this gift..I will definitely keep my eyes close on you and hopefully, when I've the chance and penny, I could grab one of your boxes.. 💞

44 comments

  1. Auch I love the angelic pixie part cause that actually shows a good customer services and also that boxes of everything nice! arghh, I need to save some penny for that. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt guilty actually for pissing off at them and yes, they've such a good service which is impossible to be hated.. Those boxes of everything, I can cry thinking how I want them badly.. Q_Q

      Delete
  2. nasib baik ada angelic pixie kan. kalau tak rasanya mmg dah perang besar kot :P btw teringin rasa nak shopping di althea! tapi lama la nak tunggu parcel wuuu.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha, kalau tak angelic memang perang dunia.. hahahha.. They took quite some time since they're directly from korea kan..? But mine tak lama sangat sebab samples je.. hehehe..

      Delete
  3. Haha paham sangat perasaan bengang bila marah kita tak dilayan. Lepastu, bila depa balas baik. Kitapun mulalah rasa bersalah. Orang yang jenis angrybird nih memang camtu ke eh? :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. woah this is heaven, babe!! ahaha have fun with these lovelies xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. banila co!!! been wanting to try it for ages but idk why i never got around to buying it hmmm. please let me know does it worth the hype once/if you've tried it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been aiming it too but again, been delaying it and luckily this arrived.. hehe.. Will do Erin.. XD

      Delete
  6. Thank god you got the things you want haha siap declare war lagi tu jangan memain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alhamdulillah... hahaha.. Dah macam kena reject, tak ke nak mintak perang..? Nasib dia pandai pujuk.. hahahha

      Delete
  7. alhamdulillah selesai sudah ye siap dpt gift lagi. bestnya :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. dah mara2, bila dpt surprise box, terussss cair kan hahaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha.. tu la.. nak panas lama2 pun takleh...

      Delete
  9. Wow! bagusnya service macam ini kan bagus untuk long term dan kita pun akan datang balik.

    Marah tu memanglah marah tapi marah-marah sayang hiks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha.. Dia bagus in keeping their customer.. tak boleh nak marah lama2.. hiks..

      Delete
  10. this show how good theirs customers service are.
    takjadi nak marah kan. lepas nie boleh shopping lagi di althea. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.. Surely will be back to them.. haha..

      Delete
  11. Api dah kena simbah dengan air daaa. Hehehehe. Mai pun pernah, marah2 satu web ni sebab substitle dia tak betul, sekali dia reply jap je siap bagi yang betul, aduhhh malunya. Lepas tu belajar cakap lembut2 lah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahah.. Rasa bersalah pulak kan Mai bila dah marah2, org tu balas elok2.. ._.

      Delete
  12. Salam singgah sini dik....tq...sudi singgah kt blog Anugerah Terindah....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee.. Thanks jugak sudi singgah blog sy kak.. :D

      Delete
  13. Best lah dapat free gift. Pandai dia pujuk hehe 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eh.. Wahh.. Terharu kejap bila Cik Epal sudi komen..😍 hihi.. kita tak pujuk diorg pun sis, diorg yg pujuk kita lg ade.. 😁

      Delete
  14. Kalau x marah xdpt free gift kan. Bagus cara pujuk dia. Hee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha.. betul la tu CR... Pandai kan diorg... xD

      Delete
  15. Perghhhhh nak menangis kebahagian kotttt kalau dapat. Dah la lepas keciwaa! Haha.. Nanti buatlah review all the products k!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kannn.. memang bahagia sgt bila dapat.. haha.. Insya-Allah will try to do it..

      Delete
    2. Oh, bahagianya kalau dapat. Who knows.

      Delete
    3. haha.. you want it too, Adam?

      Delete
  16. Wahh dapat hadiah tu...nak jugak pls? Hahaga

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nak jugak..? kena doa bebanyak ni.. hahaha

      Delete
  17. bestnya dpt free gift, laneige pulak tu!
    saya belum pernah beli kt althea lagi. selalu beli kat hermo je. nnti boleh cuba shopping kt althea :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alhamdulillah rezeki.. hehe.. I've not shop with them officially since I'm still aiming for their boxes but they're worth to give a try, I believe.. :D

      Delete
  18. A box filled with surprises! Bestnya dapat hadiah! :)

    Siqah berkenan dengan Laneige. Hii. nanti Anis review okay. Siqah tak pernah lagi shopping kat Althea :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anis bahagia sbb Laneige tu la... haha.. Insya-Allah will do..

      Delete

Copyright © Chapters. Design by Fearne.