Featured Chapters: Ezbuy..?

April 19, 2017

Assalamualaikum..
Situation  1: You wanted to buy something but you know how hard it would be almost impossible to find the stuff that you want simply because you wanted something different..
Situation 2: Your desire could hardly be fulfilled since some of it are too pricey.. And you're just too lazy to do the survey. 
If you've been in any of the situation above, could I say we're a match from heaven..? 😏
However, I would like to declare that my misery had ease itself and my shopping mode is on peak right now but money can you please fly to me..😩  Allow me to introduce to you, a website which might catch your empty soul of shopping and fill up your desire with their amazing stuff, Ezbuy.my..!
What is Ezbuy.my..?
Would you believe me if I say that we could shop globally, without bothering of converting the currency as everything had already converted for you..? Yes, no more hectic of checking the currency and just drown yourself into their heavenly world of good products in their best price, only for you..! Oh wait, have I mentioned that you could enjoy up to 4 times of savings ..? If no, now you got the info.. πŸ˜‹
What To Buy..?
Ezbuy provides various range of products, starting from the latest trending fashionable outfits, Korean makeups and up to the miscellaneous products of technology stuff or kawaii items, everything is just in one click.. Well here's some items that caught my eyes.. πŸ’“
 https://ezbuy.my/product/20000004476590.htmlclick image for direct link..

Random confession: It's hard to find cheap plus size shoes in Malaysia and most of these  pretty shoes belongs to the Cinderella.. 😫 But thanks to Ezbuy, with this variety choice and sizes, now everyone could be a Cinderella.. 😬

 click image for direct link
click image for direct link
Ezbuy is the first shop where I found selling this cutie..😫 Any Goblin lovers whom might be fangirling this little Dokkaebi, like me..? Somebody..! Anybody..! Please buy this for me as my birthday gift next month.. 😭
Why Ezbuy.my..?
When it comes to online shopping, either locally or internationally, I could say that us, the Malaysians do care about the shipping fee the most and when it comes to international shipping, you could cry thinking of the currency which is too burdensome, I might say.. Well, this time it's so EZ as they provides affordable shipping fee for you, and one thing that I love was the fact that they would inspect the product to ensure the quality and repack the parcel by removing excess packaging to make it less bulky, hence lowering the cost of local postage fees borne by us. 😚
PRIME..?
For those whom would always come back to them for more shopping experience, I would recommend you to grab their membership programme, 'Prime' which guarantee your shipping fee to be fixed at a flat rate of RM8.80 regardless of parcel size, weight and quantity of items bought per checkout. Sounds like a deal to be steal, right..? Click here for more info regarding Prime.. πŸ’•

Well, if you're reading this till the end, here's a good news for you.. Dear future EZ shoppers, for every new registration with ezbuy.my, RM15 cash voucher would be awarded to you..! What are you waiting for..?! Sign up now by clicking this link and the reward is yours..! Have fun and remember, it's EZ with ezbuy.my.. πŸ’ž

16 comments

  1. If someone is accomplished at something, she is very good at it and let me tell you that one of the most accomplished advertiser i have met is Razanahanis. Love your style.

    Who knows.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reading your comment lighten up my day.. haha.. Thanks Adam..

      Delete
    2. I have to agree with adam! hahaha I feel like I wanna sign up for Ezbuy after reading this review. Very comprehensive and detailed!

      Delete
    3. hahaha go and sign up, Adam..!

      Delete
  2. Ezbuy has a huge selection of choice. Boleh jadi rambang mata nak pilih yang mana. Hehe 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you just could not ignore it.. :/

      Delete
  3. Ezbuy memang awesome! Will review soon pasal laman web ni juga,hihihi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for tat "prime", was thinking about buying at ezbuy since I only found rather cheap Supernatural t-shirt there but I need to shop in bulk so maybe later when I got some more moneyyy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cantiknya kasut tu Anis!! Tak pernah lagi beli di ezbuy. Anis ni buatkan Siqah nak terjah pulak website ni :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cantik kan..! Comel je kasut dia.. hihi.. Jemput la terjah, Siqah..

      Delete
  6. comel sangat plushies goblin tu :D
    suka jugak jenguk ezbuy sebab suka tengok macam2 barang kat situ :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kan plushie tu overdose comel.. xD

      Delete
  7. macam menarik. first time saya dengar ezbuy ni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee sign up la kak.. Rm15 tu boleh buat back up.. XD

      Delete

Copyright © Chapters. Design by Fearne.