Chapter 40: Route to Resolution - April

Monday, May 1, 2017

Assalammualaikum.. If I need to describe my last 30 days in one word, I'd say it's restless.. But somehow, I think I enjoyed this month the most.. Even my friends kept telling how happy I was, laughing and they even thought I'm in relay with someone, due to my "mudah terhibur" character.. 😅


But honestly, my resolution had been dull this month.. As the matter of fact, nothing is getting close to what I had been aiming, except of stop being an angry bird, of course.. 😂

  • Spend wisely
Well this month I managed to hold myself from buying something which is not important.. But..! My phone had been in grump and not cooperating at all.. In the end, I need to use up all of my savings for a new phone.. Goodbye my dear savings... 😭
  • Saving money
Since I had used up all of them, next month should be a restart for me.. *looking at the empty money box*

  • Focus on diet
Umm this one.. I'm still on hibernating mood.. WHY IS IT SO HARD TO GET BACK ON THE TRACK?!😓

Dear May, welcome to my life..! I had been waiting for you like crazy.. Hopefully my birth month would be a blast.. 🙏

P/s: I'm still haven't settle down yet and this would be the shortest entry ever.. I'm sorry but I'd be back really soon.. 💕

20 comments

  1. Saving money!!!! T^T .... lagi nak save lagi dia pergi hmm.. selain tu, jemputlah join segmen bloglist Amer buat julung kalinya yer. :) http://ameridzuan.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah.. kan.. lagi nak jimat, lagi dia lari..
      Insya-Allah will be joining when I could..

      Delete
  2. Shortest comment for the shortest entry:

    You should miss the phone, not the saving. That saving was meant for buying phone as we agreed earlier. L0L

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really hope I can count on May too! 😢

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! I'm also trying to limit my spending expenses (esp books because so many great books come out in April) and I have been wanting to buy beautiful blog themes (nafsu astagha)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks..! hhahaha.. Nafsu tu tak dapat nak dibendung eh.. 🤣

      Delete
  5. 'Spend wisely' - Thing is, I don't even know on what did I spend my money on, lol. Tau tau je dah habes XD

    Wishing you for a better one in May :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha.. That happened if I went out for eat.. Macam sedar2 je, eh, aku makan ape tadi? hahahhaa

      Delete
  6. Be strong anis,

    I have struggle when it comes to money too. Huhu

    Diet was never my forte. ahahaha

    Have a blast may dearie. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eyqa...! hahaahhaha.. I'm having love hate relationship with diet..

      Delete
  7. Oh my diet, I pray that one day I actually got serious and improve my eating habit~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aminn. I hope we both could improve it.. haha

      Delete
  8. spend wisely nie selalunya gagl bila nampak buku.. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha.. A book makes a person wiser so takpe kak.. haha

      Delete
  9. Spend wisely sangat lah susah bagi Siqah T_T Plan begitu tapi pantang betul bila nampak design tudung cantik dan buku. Aduhai T_T Next month, hope next month in May, Siqah kurangkan perbelanjaan dan bulan seterusnya..

    Bila birthday anis? May babies :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaaha.. anis pun bulan ni harapannnn... Anis punya birthday 21st May.. hihi

      Delete