Chapter 45: Rant on Life - May

Friday, May 26, 2017

Assalammualaikum.. 


I've been in a slump lately.. I wanted to write something but with this miserable feelings, how could I..? Anyways, it's coming to the end of May and to be frank, I'm not really enjoying myself on this month.. There's only 5 of us left and  I really hate parting from those whom I loved..  My roommate which had been staying with me for 2 years solid, is no longer with me and in two days, the four of us would be moving out too, splitting in pairs.. Surely we could always catch up sooner or later but it just felt weird of not living with them anymore.. 

On the other hand, it's been five days since I'm back to school, as a practical teacher at SK Taman Bukit Indah, Ampang.. Well, these five days had been such a waste of time since my friends and I did nothing except for just sleeping in the Bilik Gerakan since the students were having their examinations..  So yeah, 5 days of waking early and doing nothing for hours..

Honestly, it felt good to be in the school but it felt weird at the same time.. That awkward feelings when you're just walking but pairs of eyes were looking at you, some would even come close just to salam, and I would wonder if I would teach them later..I felt really good when a girl approached me, asking me my name and being such a sweet girl calling me "teacher Razanah yang cantik" and today, I had a chance to handle a class, letting them know my name and it's just satisfying to be with them..

Okay right now, I'm eager for another two weeks and see how my life with the kids would be. Hopefully, it would be much better than this..💕

Oh yeah, Salam Ramadhan and happy fasting to all of my readers.. May Allah ease everything.. 💕

23 comments

  1. Memang rasa sedih kan bila terpaksa berpisah ngn org yg rapat dgn kita. Xpe.nti leh keep in touch lg.

    Btw, all the best mase praktikal. 😍😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tu la tak suka sgt... Hmm.. But Insya-Allah will keep in touch with them..
      Anyways, thanks cik renex.. 💕

      Delete
  2. Aww, that salam part and calling you teacher razanah yang cantik. UGHHH such a sweetheart. All the best for your 'practical life' hehe. It's gonna be fun and I want to know more about it on the blog soon! Heheheheheh.

    Anyway, salam ramadhan al-mubarak and selamat berpuasa! ❤

    Lenne Zulkiflly Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr.. I'm stunned when she called me like that.. She's totally a sweetheart.. Thank youuu.. I'm expecting for more fun..! Hehe.. Salam ramadhan Lenne..

      Delete
  3. Selamat berpraktikal anis. Salam ramadhan kareem. Selamat menjalani ibadah puasa dan semoga sentiasa sihat. Semoga ramadhan kali ni lebih baik dr sebelumnya. InsyaAllah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alahai mesti comel that girl yang approach you. Macam terbayang je gelagat dia hahahha. BTW, goodluck on your intern and happy fasting 😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha .. She's adorable.. Since that day kalau dia nampak I je, she will wave at me.. Hahah.. Thank you and happty fasting to you too, Ira...! 💕

      Delete
  5. Aww, I've always wanted to be a teacher but I don't have the talent to teach kids. But hey, don't be awkward... they're just giving you unconditional love (for being respectful to you), and hope they will receive the same from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always awkward with new surroundings but it's okay.. I hope i could grab the gist and get used to them.. Hehe... Thanks for the support..💕

      Delete
  6. you would be such a lovely teacher :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Salam Ramadhan Mubarak jugak!! Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Go Anis! Enjoy your school days as a practicum teacher! it's gonna be fun, trust me.
    It's surely awkward at first but it'll eventually become better after this. Is there any new teacher posted to that school from IPG KBA? haha, if there's any can you tell me? kahkah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Syed...! Will be trying my best for not being awkward.. haha.. Well there are some new teachers but I'm not sure where they're from since I had not introduce myself to any of the teachers except for the headmistress.. haha.. Sure I'd get back to you if there's any..

      Delete
  9. wahhh, im looking forward to read more blogpost about this practicum thingy teacher razanah :D

    may ALLAH ease everything <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha.. Insya-Allah I'd definitely update more on this thing.. Perhaps a new section for my blog..? haha.. Amin.. Thanks BV.. :3

      Delete
  10. Hai Cikgu Razanah yang cantik 😘 Semoga dipermudahkan urusan kerja Anis ye. Nanti cerita lagi mengenai pengalaman jadi cikgu praktikal okay.

    Salam Ramadhan Anis dan selamat berpuasa =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hai haiii.. haha.. Amin.. Insya Allah anis akan update nanti.. hehe..
      Salam Ramadhan Siqah..

      Delete
  11. selalu rasa amazed macam mana cikgu boleh control satu kelas yg bebudak macam2 ragam hehe. all the best Anisss

    hanisamanina.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not easy.. They... are... little.. cuties.. but.. with.. the.. attitude.. of.. a .. monster.. 😅

      Delete