Chapter 49: Rant on Life - June

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Assalammualaikum..

"You only updated your blog like twice, deducting the GA and now you came back just to rant about your life..? "
Okay, that's the first thing that crossed into my mind when I wanted to update this.. It's bothering me for not updating often but I'm struggling in coping with my practical life which had been a hell, to be exact... I missed writing, I missed blogwalking and reading my favorite blogs but with my current hectic situation, there's nothing I could do.. 😩

To be honest, I am counting down for the days to be over.. It's not that I hate being in school, but maybe I'm just too tired coping with everything.. My new rented house is not the best home I've ever live.. I'm just feeling empty, missing my other 6 girls which had been part of my life for 2 years and a half..! Besides that, living with an unfriendly sister, with some of technical issues with the house: clogged sink and unpaid Astro with only TV2 as freebies ( I had to watch an indian news without subtitles while taking my iftar), without Streamyx or Wifi connection, how could I be happy with the house..?!

On the other note, I'm still struggling to cope with school.. Imagine yourself, standing in front of the noisy crowds, struggling to ask them to behave and give their focus on you, shouting and begging for the cooperation and at the end of the speech, all you want to do is just have a sip of water but you just can't and all you could do is just to be on your bed till it's the time for iftar..  I could cry recalling those memories.. 😭

Despite the lackness of their focus I do love my students so much till I hate the fact that I had to scold them when they're not listening on me.. Yes, I had lose my temper to one of the class that I taught yesterday, when a group of girls didn't care about my lesson, keeping their heads on the table with blank faces, and when I asked them to lift up their head, all they would say were "Penat la teacher.."😑

The male students scolded them, but they just didn't want to do anything.. Feeling like crying, I tried to gain their interest by playing a game, asking them to change sit for a while, for the sake of the game... But then they just making the heartless faces, ignoring my instructions till in the end, I lost my temper and shouted to them.. That's only when they started to move their butts and follow my instruction.. Even by then, they just make a face to me and started to show their protests on me..  Just why did the government didn't allow us, the teachers to punish the kids..? They're spoiling them too much and creating a disrespectful generation, to be exact.. 😣

Okay guess I've ranting to much of useless things again and I'm just feeling awkward after long days of not updating.. I should stop here and hopefully, I could catch up with my writing tempo within this week, with a better mind, while I'm still on the holiday.. But for now, I guess it's not too early for me to wish my readers, Happy Eid al-Fitr Mubarak and may Allah bless your days with happiness.. 💕

16 comments

  1. It must be tiring, isn't? But then, let's just make the best memory out of it not only for you but your students too! Fighting! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does...! Will try my best to cherish my moment with them.. Thank you anyways..!

      Delete
  2. It's hard being a teacher, right? Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The struggle of being a teacher, other than teaching is to handle the student itself but all is well. All the best, Razanah! :)

    and Selamat hari raya!

    Fatina | www.theinfinitywords.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naw thanks Fatina.. And Selamat hari raya too Fatina..! :3

      Delete
  4. Life is like that . . . nothing comes easy. Persevere but its ok to rant. Better to struggle now than to have to struggle in later life.
    Selamat Hari Raya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, nothing is easy in life, right..? hehe.. Thanks for the reminder and Selamat Hari Raya to you too..! :D

      Delete
  5. Degilnya budak2 tu T_T TUgas seorang guru tidak mudah sama sekali. harap Anis bertahan dan berterusan mendidik anak2 kecil itu ye =) Tak kisah pun Anis nak bercerita apa di blog, blog ni kan Anis punya. Hihi.

    Selamat Hari Raya Anis. Maaf zahir batin <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Degil sgt..! Betul la org ckp, tak senang nak jd cikgu.. Q_Q
      I hope I still have the strength.. huhu..
      Selamat Hari Raya Siqah.. Maaf zahir batin jugak.. <3

      Delete
  6. Happy to hear your story anesz ,i also miss tour writing. Hihi. Wish u selamat hari raya. Maaf zahir dan batin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks for your sweet words sis... Salam Aidilfitri to you too... Maaf Zahir & batin from me jgk.. :D

      Delete
    2. I could still understand your typo.. hehe

      Delete
  7. Degilnya budak tue . Tapi,zaman sekarang mmg bukan senang kan jadi cikgu sebab teacher tak boleh scold or punish students.

    Masa kita zaman dulu, kita sangatlah respect Cikgu even dorang marah or punish kita kan Anis. At last kita semua jadi orang jugak berjaya jugak kan =)

    Manja sangat budak2 sekolah sekarang . haih la~

    Sabar ye Anis. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly Nadiah.. They're just getting too much pleasure till they can't really respect you anymore..

      Delete