Chapter 52: The Liebster Award

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Assalammualaikum..

I hate leaving my blog empty for more than a week, simply because I know in the end, I would slowly disappear and leave this blog forever (one of the reason why I had been debating with myself in having my own domain).. Anyways,  I'm not writing any vagary for today since I'm actually quite occupied for this whole week, with lots of life drama to be settled down but luckily, Tqa Wu had tagged me to receive this award, so here it is, another question tags about my life..! ☺

picture not by me..😷

Rules:

  • You have to tell your readers 11 facts about yourself
  • Answer the 11 questions that was given by the blogger who nominated you
  • Nominated 11 bloggers to take part in the challenge  gonna disobey this since I'm too busy to think of new questions.. Sorry for not making this fun anymore.. 😣 
11 Facts of Flavnesz 
  • I was born in Kuala Pilah, it was my father's hometown but please don't speak Negeri's language with me.. I could not respond to them and even barely could understand them..!
  • I'm not a fully malay girl, as the matter of fact, I'm an Indian Muslim girl which people could hardly believe and some might even think I'm joking.. So now, I hope you could relate why I could not speak Negeri.. 😉
  • I'm an introvert whom could be talkative as the time past by but then, it really depends on how comfortable I am with that person.. 😌
  • I hate meeting new people in bundle.. It's just a hell no for me.. Just one at a time please.. 😩
  • I could be awkward to the new surroundings but then I could get attached to it easily.. And when I'm attached to it, I hate the facts that I would have to leave the place sooner or later.. 
  • I'm good in answering back (menjawab) which is why I believe, I'm supposed to be a lawyer.. However, I should forget about it now and focus to be a lecturer.
  • I would rather spend my credits to call people rather than texting him/her for hours.. Simply because I'm just not a texting person..
  • My moods could be swayed easily, without any signal.. I could be sitting with you, laughing together and in the next minute, I could be serious and started to ignore you.. 😅
  • I'm one of the clumsiest person in the family, and among my friends too.. 😁
  • I had thousands of movies to be watched in my hard disk, but then I just too busy catching up with the k-dramas till I just had to ignore them for now.. 😓
  • I used to have an imaginary friend when I was a kid and now, I just love to escape from the reality and live in my imaginary world.. Well, you might thing I'm a weirdo but I think I'm unique that way.. 😏
11 Questions From Tqa
💭If you could live forever, how would you spend eternity?
Reading this made me feels tired already, so I guess I would just say no to the eternity.. 😅

💭What should they teach in high school but don't?
Hmm.. I'm not so sure about this since kids nowadays are just to adventurous and rebellious.. So I guess it's better if we keep everything low..

💭Who would you most like to sit next to on a 10 hour flight and why?
I've no one specified but I think I need to sit next to someone whom is super talkative and yet he/she could not annoy me at all or perhaps someone whom could charm me with anything, making it feels less than 10 hours journey, simply because, what's the point picking that person if he/she did not do anything to entertain me.. Right..?

💭You have $100 to burn, all your friends are busy and you have the whole day to yourself,  what do you do?
I might go to the cinema or just having a "me" time by eating good food and perhaps, having a day vacation all by myself..

💭What should parent stop teaching their children?
Parents should stop teaching their children from discovering the technology, especially youtube and mobile games..😐

💭What would your perfect room look like?
Just a simple decoration with a classy look..? Okay how should I elaborate this..?

💭What is something that your friends would consider "so you"?
The strong smell coming from the kitchen which could make everyone cough especially when I'm heating the "sambal" or trying to cook something spicy..

💭What's something you are self-conscious about?
My physical..? Well I guess my consciousness on this is getting worse now, making me less confidence with myself... 😐

💭What gets you fired up?
Dare or challenges from anyone whom tried to pull me down, or when I'm eager to show the best side of me..

💭If you were put into solitary confinement for six months, what would you do to stay sane?
Singing lots of song to entertain myself..? Oh wait.. That sounds insane.. okay I could not imagine myself in this situation..

💭What's something horrible that everyone should try at least once?
Horrible in terms of..? Food..? Love..? Experience..? I have no idea on this..

P/s: My reading list went missing from the Blogger's dashboard, claiming I've not followed anyone.. Is there anyone else facing the same problem..? And oh, due this matter, please feel free to drop down your url so that I could catch up with everything.. 💕



19 comments

  1. rajin jawab.. memang x suka gak kalo blog gak berupdate tapi xdan trkejar masa nak menaip..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha... Bila nak update jugak tapi nak cepat, ni je la mampu rajinkan diri.. hehe

      Delete
  2. Hye anis. Lama tak nampak anis dekat dunia blog. Bz sgt ye skrg. Take a good care of yourself :)

    Kak ana dulu sama mcm anis. Movie punya byk dlm hard disk tp sibuk tgk k drama sampai satu movie dlm hard disk tu tak tgk lgsg. Hehe. High five :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha.. Busy sangat kak tapi more into messed up with life sebenarnya.. hehehehe

      Delete
  3. The last question, 'something horrible' you didn't answer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can relate the introvert part.. sometimes i wish people do not notice me.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hurm baru Mrs. A tahu hehehe 11 facts about Hanis.

    Mrs. A pun tak suka juga blog tak up-date tapikan buat juga huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha.. 11 facts yang totally new eh Mrs.A..? hehe

      Delete
  6. Akk pun lama tak berupdate blog & blogwalking.

    Anis not texting person type tp akk lebih suka text dari call. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. For the last question, losing someone. It is hard but I guess everyone has to feel that to truly appreciates others. I totally digs simple but classy haha. I hope the follower things have settled.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Losing someone.. hmm.. well it's common issue for everyone.. it's just, people could hope to be appreciated but to be honest, do they even appreciate everyone at the first place..?

      Delete
  8. Babeeee. Miss you :(

    https://aimisyafiqah.blogspot.my/

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's very true that we would eventually leave the blog if we didn't update at least once a week. Well, that was what happened to me haha.

    Currently I totally can relate with hating to meet new people in bundle. I just started to work at a large company with more than 100 employees so it's very hard to remember each name and their faces but if I don't recognize them, I'll be label as berlagak and stuff. Shizzt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha... I know you're just lazy to update.. Xd

      Ikr.. I had like 100 plus students and I can barely remember each of them, especially the girls..! D:

      Delete
  10. I've left my blog for almost a month...and it feels sooooo bad bcs I have my own domain kan :(

    At this point of my life, I also think that it's difficult to meet new people or making new friends. I just don't feel like going through all the awkward moments and exchanging questions :\

    ReplyDelete