Chapter 2: Reincarnation

Thursday, November 24, 2016

chapters by flavnesz

Guess the hibernating season had over for me.. Time for me to make this sem break a bit reproductive. I had to say, it's hard for me to make this move.. Changing ain't easy but without a trial, there's no way people to change, right? Even the gaseous nebula had to collapse in order to give birth to a star.. So, here i am.. Collapsing and crumbling every bitter memories in here but no worries, I am not destructing it.. This is just your birth, CHAPTERS... 

2 comments

  1. Oh my , Anis. Nadia baru je nak terjah blog Anis from chapter one.

    Reading it from your chapter 1 feels like reading a novel . Niceeee no wonder Nadia byk jugak nampak dkt blog kawan-kawan blogger lain yang berckp about your blog like reading a book . =D LOve it!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww.. You made me feel touched.. Thank you so much for loving Chapters, Nadia.. :D

    ReplyDelete